Roy W. Foxall
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1995
- Florida and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1989
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., 1985
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics.
Associations & memberships
- The Florida Bar (Member, Sections on: Family Law, 1995-current; Criminal Law, 1995-current)
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, Trial Practice.
- Member, Board of Editors, Duke Legal Research Program
- Judge Advocate General Corps, 1991-1995, Lieutenant (Active), U.S. Naval Reserve
Roy Foxall began practicing law in Florida in 1989 after earning his law degree from Duke University. In 1991, he joined the Navy’s Judge Advocate General Corps (JAG) and worked as a trial lawyer for four years. After leaving the Navy, Roy returned to Florida and started his private practice in Fort Myers. He is a member of the Florida Bar and recipient of the American Juriprudence Award.